FREE Phone Consultation
Huntsville Alabama
706 Madison St SE
Huntsville, Alabama 35801

Tag Archives: Failure to Appear

I Missed My Court Date in Alabama. Now What?

What do you do if you have been charged with a crime and you missed your court date? This is commonly referred to as Failure to Appear or FTA. The first thing you need to do is contact your lawyer. If you don’t have one, you need to get one [ Read More… ]

Also tagged , , , , | 0 comments