John "JP" Segal, joined the firm of Segal & Segal, L.L.C. as a partner, in January of 2023. As the son of two attorneys, he grew up around the courthouse and developed a passion for the law and for helping others early on. JP is a 2017 graduate of Auburn University, with a Bachelor of Science in Organismal Biology. He earned his J.D. from Birmingham School of Law, while working full time as a law clerk for a local real estate firm. JP's practice areas include, real estate law, probate and estate planning, business formation, general civil litigation, and criminal record expungement.
- Partner at Segal & Segal, L.L.C., Huntsville, Alabama, January, 2023- Present
- Associate for Munger & Middleton, Huntsville, Alabama, September – December, 2022
- Law Clerk for Munger & Middleton, Huntsville, Alabama, July, 2020 – September, 2022
Admitted to Practice in:
- All Alabama state courts
- Bachelor of Science in Organismal Biology, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama, 2017
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Birmingham School of Law, 2021