Contact Us for a Free Consultation (256) 533-4529


I Missed My Court Date in Alabama. Now What?

Posted by Andrew Segal | Nov 19, 2013 | 0 Comments

What do you do if you have been charged with a crime and you missed your court date? This is commonly referred to as Failure to Appear or FTA. The first thing you need to do is contact your lawyer. If you don't have one, you need to get one right away. This is critical because a person who miss...

Mental Health Defenses

Posted by Andrew Segal | Nov 08, 2013 | 0 Comments

It is not uncommon for people in the criminal justice system to have mental health issues. The nature and severity of these issues can have a significant impact on the resolution of a criminal case. In some instances an individual will assert that they are not guilty by reason of mental disease ...

  • 2 of 2